About Cody Gibson:
United Home Group/Portland Real Estate Group
UHG/PRG began in 2010. Continues to expand:
currently operating in 120+ Market Centers in 26 states.
2100+ sales in 2019
140 homes contracted in a single month
KW MAPS Coach for 10 years
OP of 2 KW Offices, KW Portland Central and KW Phoenix
In real estate industry for 20 years
Loves turkey sandwiches and long walks on the beach
Topics to include:
- 7 Steps to 10 Listings in a Month
- The 51 List – 51 thing You Should/Could or Have Done to Earn Business
- Listing Strategies for the Current Market
- “I Should Have Listened to Gary” – Things I Should Have Done, But Didn’t
- Q & A Session
$149 INCLUDES LUNCH
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FLYER
Move the Needle Flyer
Career Visioning Flyer – John Sch.
Class times are as follows:
1/27 – 9-5, Lunch provided
1/28 – 9-5, Lunch provided
1/29 – 9-1
Movement Mortgage Classroom
9029 Jefferson Hwy
Baton Rouge, La 70809
BUILDING SYSTEMS, RELATIONSHIPS AND LOYALTY
Associates often get preoccupied with trying to determine what they should charge the customer. In
this two-part course, you’ll learn that the more emphasis you put on delivering value and satisfaction
through great customer service, the less emphasis your customer puts on pricing.
This course will teach you how to:
• Develop the skills to set, service, satisfy and surpass your
• Understand how to position yourself through your pricing strategy.
• Learn to obtain more appointments and more listings without
compromising your commission rate.
• Examine how you can compete against discounters.
• Any agent who wants to improve their customer service skillset and
understand how to position themselves through their pricing strategy.
Lunch and Materials Included!
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE
The Best Attracting and Hiring Talent System on the Planet
Sucess —-Through—- OTHERS
PLUS –CAREER VISIONING
Date And Time
June 3 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
June 4 8:30 am-12:30 pm
June 5 8:30 am -4:30 pm
Skopelos ~ 600 S. Palafox St ~ Pensacola, FL
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE
Develop & Improve Your Facilitation Skills
This is a high-energy, skills based class, focused on training fundamentals. It is designed for trainers who want to develop and improve their classroom facilitation skills.
In this course you will:
- Internalize KWU tools and standards.
- Practice teaching techniques to enhance your training skills.
- Learn how to incorporate productivity-boosting activities into the learning experience.
- Build, effectively prepare, and deliver a short presentation.
- Give and receive feedback that will contribute to learning and growth.
DATES: January 21-22
TIME: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
LOCATION: LSU Museum
Price: $299 includes material and lunch both days
Register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/train-the-presenter-tickets-53594551747
Or see your Team Leader or MCA
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FLYER BELOW:
Train the Presenter Flyer 2019