Develop & Improve Your Facilitation Skills
This is a high-energy, skills based class, focused on training fundamentals. It is designed for trainers who want to develop and improve their classroom facilitation skills.
In this course you will:
- Internalize KWU tools and standards.
- Practice teaching techniques to enhance your training skills.
- Learn how to incorporate productivity-boosting activities into the learning experience.
- Build, effectively prepare, and deliver a short presentation.
- Give and receive feedback that will contribute to learning and growth.
DATES: January 21-22
TIME: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
LOCATION: LSU Museum
Price: $299 includes material and lunch both days
Register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/train-the-presenter-tickets-53594551747
Or see your Team Leader or MCA